From: "Kathleen M. Klimek" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] CUMMINGS, CALLOW, MORAN families
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 13:14:05 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Ann MORAN CUMMINGS d 12 Mar 1994, Hillside, Chicago: I am assuming catholic... If she lived in Hillside, Illinois, she was likely buried at Mary Queen of Heaven cemetery or Mount Carmel (if they are still doing burials there). Unless she had a family plot elsewhere.

I have much family in berkeley / hillside area and I do not recall a Moran or Cummings name.

Kathleen