From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] McDonnell's Bar and Restaurant
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 00:59:30 -0600

Obituaries Chicago Tribune

McDonnell, BridgetMarch 2, 1925
beloved Daughter of the late Edward and Ellen nee Barrett,
fond sister of Mrs. Ellen O"malley and the late Edward McDonnell.
found aunt of Anna Mary O'Malley.
Funeral Monday March 2 from her late residence, 5915 S Mozart St at 9am
to St Rita's Church. Burial Mount Olivet.
Native of Westport, Co Mayo, Ireland.

Mary McDonnell Nov 18, 1954
late of 591? Adams St, fond daughter of the late James and Bridget,
Nee Ward.
dear sister of Thomas, Hubert, Martin, the lateJohn and Delia Stanton.
Funeral Saturday 11:30am from funeral home, 424? Madison St to St
Catherine of Siena Church.
Interment Queen of Heaven.
Native of Mayo Abbey Ireland