From: "Bonnie Brown" <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] More on Rutland, Vermont Irish
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 08:36:46 -0600

Special Thanks to Nan for posting the piece on
Irish in Rutland. My clan was there to work on the
railroad, Askeaton, County Limerick...

A few words further for Ellen. If your Irish were Catholic,
there appears to be a traveling priest, Fr. Boylan, who traveled
the small towns (my clan was in Mt. Holly/Wallingford) for years and years.
I posted to GENWEB to see if his records were still in existence,
but alas, heard back from someone local that told me they had
chased and chased throughtout the diocese, but after many
years, still hadn't found the records.

I'll keep my eyes open for your LAVIN clan while I'm chasing
my LANEs.

Bonnie

This thread: