From: <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] St. Catherine of Siena Church
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 12:34:02 -0600

Ann:
I am guessing from the list response that you have already received the
necessary information regarding St. Catherines and the cemeteries that those
parishoners utilized. I am from the James Shanahan line of descendents who
have been in Chicago since 1865 and originate from county Wexford. He was
born in 1860 and married Margaret Doyle, also from Wexford, right here in
Chicago at St. Patrick's Cathedral.
Any connections?
Marilyn Shanahan - Chicago
Researching: SHANAHAN - DOYLE - HOGAN - MORAN - KERRIGAN - REDMOND - RYAN -
MCNAMARA - CUMMINS - JENNINGS - FULLER - RICHARDSON