Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] St. Catherine of Siena Church
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 16:19:00 EST

Hi -
I too grew up on the westside of Chicago, in the parish just east of St.
Catherine of Siena. I agree about the three cemeteries. FYI:

Calvary - established 1859 - Evanston, IL
Mount Carmel - established - 1901 - Hillside, IL
All Saints - established 1923 - Des Plaines, IL

Elaine in Chicago

In a message dated 1/15/2007 11:35:55 AM Central Standard Time,