From: "judy_sindon" <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Quinn and Carroll
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 07:40:17 -0000

I have both Quinn and Carroll relatives in Cook co. Chicago, Illinois.
My great-grandfather Jeremiah Carroll was there with his wife
Elizabeth Meehan and nine children. Also my grandfather Raphael M.
Quinn lived there. Raphael M. Quinn married Elizabeth Carroll in 1914
in st. Lawerance Catholic church in Chicago. Jeremiah was born in NY
in 1854 and died in 1894 at age 40. His wife Elizabeth died in 1906
and attending her funeral were her children: Elizabeth(my
grandmother), Steven, Catherine, John, Mary, Edward Arthur, Thomas,
Francis. All born in the middle 1800's. My grandmother was the baby
and she was born in 1891. Both of these family's had been to Cobourg,
Ontario, Canada. The first four of Jeremiah's children were born
there. Raphael met my great grandmother Elizabeth Meehan in Cobourg.
Raphael's father was Michael J. Quinn and he was born in Ireland and
he Married Sarah Graham in 1874 in Cobourg.
Judy Sindon

This thread: