From: "Marilyn Shanahan" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] SHANAHAN
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 12:57:46 -0600

Sorry Judie...cannot help you there. My Mary Shanahan ( approx 1838) who
came to Chicago via Canada via Ireland county, Wexford, was married to a
Nolan. Have not Masons or Brazzil's in the line, so far, but will keep it
in mind. You never know with genealogy! (Have not seen our name spelled
with two n's in the middle...was this the original spelling, or was it
changed upon immigration? Interesting... Good luck.
Marilyn Shanahan
Chicago