From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] SHANAHAN
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 10:23:46 -0800 (PST)

Marilyn,

My MASON line includes many children of JOHN BRAZZIL b.c.1825 and MARY SHANNAHAN b.c.1830 of Gillogue, Parteen, Co. Clare Ireland to Chicago. Could these be conected to your Shanahans?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Judie Mason
Chicago IL

Marilyn Shanahan <> wrote:
Thank you, Kathleen, I will try to contact the NARA to receive copies of my
ggrandfather, who fought in the Confederate Army and my other ggrandfather,
who fought in the Union Army - documents of their records, and pension
files. Is there a particular form you can use to vacilitate this procedure?
Glad to hear that you had that experience, it must have been awesome.
Regards,
Marilyn Shanahan
Chicago, Il Researching: SHANAHAN, DOYLE, HOGAN, RYAN, MCNAMARA, CUMMINS,
JENNINGS

This thread: