From: "Marilyn Shanahan" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Civil War Pensions
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 11:09:51 -0600

Thank you, Kathleen, I will try to contact the NARA to receive copies of my
ggrandfather, who fought in the Confederate Army and my other ggrandfather,
who fought in the Union Army - documents of their records, and pension
files. Is there a particular form you can use to vacilitate this procedure?
Glad to hear that you had that experience, it must have been awesome.
Regards,
Marilyn Shanahan
Chicago, Il Researching: SHANAHAN, DOYLE, HOGAN, RYAN, MCNAMARA, CUMMINS,
JENNINGS