From: "Andrew Wood" <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Rose/Alice McCurley
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 11:06:31 -0000

Hi everyone
I'm still trying to trace two maternal great aunts, Rose & Alice McCurley, who arrived in Chicago, via Pennsylvania, during the early 1890s. The passenger lists show Alice as being 14 years and nine months in 1893; Rose was aged 20 when she arrived in 1892. The girls were sisters, sailed from Liverpool and had lived in England for some years, but were born in County Derry, Ireland. They were Catholic and they did marry, does anyone have access to Chicago Catholic marriage records for, say, 1892-1910? I'd appreciate any help I can get on this one.
Andrew Wood
UK

This thread: