From: kathy Wood <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Obituary Look Up??
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 21:49:35 -0800 (PST)

Still looking for Edward Durkin who is in the Trib Obits but not in the coroner's report It seems like a page is missing from 1894 to 1901 Kathy

----- Original Message ---- From: Nan Brennan <>
Sent: Thursday, January 4, 2007 7:33:08 PM

Kelly I misread your email, I thought you were looking for Chicago
Trib obits.
Judie--you found a lot !

Nan