From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Chicago Public Library Proquest ChicagoTribune
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 02:12:11 -0600

Thanks Margaret,

I have been able to get the images again from the Trib HIstorical
Archives.
So apparently there was something wrong at the time I had the problem.

I had no problem coming up with Higgins obits, so try again.
I just did a random search on Higgins 1920-30 and there were 115 obits.

None for Jan 1, 1925, the closest date was Dec 22, 1924. John F.
Higgins.

John F. Higgins, Dec 19, 1924 of 1618 N Meade at Palmetto Florida,
beloved husband of Alice M.
fond father of Mrs. Ida Billings of Hays, N.C. Mrs. Rachel Wiles,
Cadilac Mich; Mrs Pauline Ewin, St Petersburgh, Fla;
J.S. Higgins, Palmetto, Flo; Mrs Mattie Meyers, Carp Lake Mich;
William Tracy, Howard G., Mary Jane, Margaret, and Margie Higgins,
and Mrs Grace Dickey of Chicago. Body arrives in Chicago 7:55am
Monday. Burial at Carp Lake Mich. For Information phone Austin 7450
or Fairfax 5286.

There were 81 Enright obits for the same period, 1920-1930.

Let me know if you have any trouble finding them.

Nan