From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] ENRIGHT Marriages
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 18:50:23 -0600

Glad you found one of yours, Margaret.

This one I found searching the Chicago Tribune Archives, but no there
is no alphabetical index.
However, because it's before 1900, it might appear in the Illinois
(online) marriage index which is searchable by surname.
That will give you the certif no and if you were interested you could
obtain the marriage certifcate.
http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/departments/archives/marriage.html

Nan