From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] I need and Obituary
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 01:59:45 -0600

Was your Kate the Kate Leonard who arrived in NY and went to her
sister Annie Leonard on Aldelpha St in NY on Oct 1, 1920?
Age 16, a domestic, There was another sister back in Ireland Mrs
McGuire in Doura (Cashelbawn)?
Was that the Doura in Co Cavan?

Do you know for certain that she did come to Chicago?