From: "Pauline Mundt" <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] I need and Obituary
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 06:37:55 +0000

Hello,
I am wondering if anyone could help me out with an obituary. I cannot find
it in the Chicago Tribune Archives. I don't really know how else I could get
it. I would appreciate a look up or directions on how I would go about
finding it.

Katherine (Kate) LEONARD
b. I think- 10 Sept, 1903 in Cashelbane, Killinagh, Co. Cavan, Ireland
d. 16 Sept, 1988, in Chicago (I think), Illinois, USA
On her (assuming I have the correct one) SSDI it states that the Last
Residence is Chicago.

I don't believe she was married or had children.

Thank you for your help.
Pauline
Ontario
Canada