From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] proquest images
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 22:00:43 -0600

Is anyone else having trouble getting images from Proquest accessed
thru Chicago Public Library (from Home) for articles in the Chicago
Tribune archives?

My search is working---producing articles, including obits,
marriages, etc.
But the image for the individual articles does not load.
I have not changed anything about how I access and search this database.
Today is the first time I have had this problem I was always able to
click on the article and it would open in my browser.

Nan

I am able to "get around' the problem, for electing the email option
and then the article is sent to me as an attachment, but this is very
time-consuming.

This thread: