Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] IRISH-IN-CHICAGO Digest, Vol 1, Issue 77
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 11:17:45 EST

In a message dated 12/22/2006 8:59:33 A.M. Central Standard Time,
writes:

Anthony, Good luck on the O'Briens in Chicago. There are a ton of them.
Mostly from the southside. I've traced back to my great grandparents in Chicago
thru the 1910 census. Found James O'Brien and Deborah Reardon who had children
Catherine, Andrew(my grandfather) and Deborah. It appears James was born in
1860 but I cannot find out if he immigrated from Ireland or was born here.
Also cannot find any info on Deborah Reardon. So I am kind of at a deadend
right now. Have to get to some Ireland records but not sure what county my family
originated in. Anyone that knows anything would definitely help out. Michael
O'Brien.

I don't think you are at that deadend yet. There are some clues on the
Census reports for the above. Here is a link on how the census information can
lead to other clues.

_http://www.archives.gov/genealogy/census/1850-1930.html_
(http://www.archives.gov/genealogy/census/1850-1930.html)

This thread: