From: Mike Obrien <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] IRISH-IN-CHICAGO Digest, Vol 1, Issue 77
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 06:57:57 -0800 (PST)

Anthony, Good luck on the O'Briens in Chicago. There are a ton of them. Mostly from the southside. I've traced back to my great grandparents in Chicago thru the 1910 census. Found James O'Brien and Deborah Reardon who had children Catherine, Andrew(my grandfather) and Deborah. It appears James was born in 1860 but I cannot find out if he immigrated from Ireland or was born here. Also cannot find any info on Deborah Reardon. So I am kind of at a deadend right now. Have to get to some Ireland records but not sure what county my family originated in. Anyone that knows anything would definitely help out. Michael O'Brien.

wrote:

Today's Topics:

1. Re: PYNE -- County Clare Ireland (Nan Brennan)
2. New Family History Website (Anthony OBrien)
3. Re: New Family History Website (JEWEL BROWN)

Message: 1