From: "MWelsch" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] 1900 Census
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 08:46:30 -0600

Hi: I did find them in the 1910. James P was 43 & Minni L was 40. He was
born in New York and Minnie in KS. There were no children--he sold Life
Insurance. Living with them was Minnie's mother Ellen age 70, a widow and
her brother James age 27 who was single. It looks like they didn't have any
children since they were married 16 yrs and their children would be minors.
MW