From: JEWEL BROWN <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] New Family History Website
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 15:06:17 -0800 (PST)

Anthony, There is a James P. O'Brien in the Ill. death index. I don't know if this is who you're looking for but thought I would send it along. James P. O'Brien age 74 died January 4, 1942 in cook County, Ill. death cert# 0000288. Jewel Brown

Anthony OBrien <> wrote: Season's Greetings,

I would like to invite you all to visit a new family history website .......

www.obrienfamilyhistory.net

Here you will find plenty of information about my lineage. Please take the time to look at my descendant outline as I am certain I have connections in Chicago - just not sure which county.

In particular I'm looking for a Mr. James P. O'Brien (and family), son of Oswego County Alderman (First Ward) John O'Brien. James was born 1867 and died approx 1943 in Chicago, IL.

Any help would be appreciated!!

HAPPY HOLIDAY'S,

Anthony