From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] PYNE -- County Clare Ireland
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 03:13:40 -0600

Mary,

There were no Pynes in Roselle Il in the 1880 or 1900 censes.
In fact there were none in all of Dupage County in 1880 or 1900.
He is not in the Illinois (online) death index, but you have a date
and place of death so you should be able to get a death cert from
DuPage County.
. You should be able to get burial info from Calvary cemetery, too.
Both of those should provide some useful information.
I checked the Chicago Tribune and could not find an obit.

Finally, here's a link to Dupage county genealogy:http://
users.anet.com/~jeffb/dupagewb/research.htm
and the Dupage County Genealogy Society: http://www.dcgs.org/

BTW and this might be important, Calvary (Evanston) is one of the
most famous cemeteries in Illinois/Cook county,so when one hears
Calvary they assume Evanston, but I just noticed on the DCGS site
that there is a Calvary cemetery in Dupage County (West Chicago),
probably very small. Near Easton Ave and E Washington St.

Nan

CALVARY CATHOLIC CEMETERY
301 Chicago Ave., Evanston 60202-3505
847-864-3050 -- Consecrated 1859