From: "Marilyn Shanahan" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Margaret Shanahan 1889
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 17:36:06 -0600

Thanks Nan: You know I have used Cindy and she is great...I did get a death
certificate for James, and it was pretty straightforeward, except for the
county of birth, which is what I was looking for. But, the problem is
Margaret, and I was not able to get a death certificate for her, for
whatever reason, so I thought of the obit. Thank you anyway, and I will
just keep digging....
Marilyn