From: "Boydstun" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] McEvoy obits Chicago 1905-1909
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 01:16:01 -0600

Nan,

You have access to lots of wonderful data. Thanks again.

I have learned that there are two families in Chicago with John and Johanna
McEvoy as the parents. To add to the confusion some of the children had the
same names. The censuses show enough difference in ages for the John's to
be father and son, but the younger John doesn't seem to be the son of the
John who married Johanna E. Powell. I need to learn how they are related.

Thank you for making your research available to us.

Alice Lynne