From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Catherine Prendergast Goode REYNOLDS.
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 19:25:36 -0600

Tom,

Your Kittie must have remarried after the death of Robert Goode to
someone named REYNOLDS.

Look at this Tribune obit from Sept 1906.
It reports the death of Rickard Goode, son of Robert Goode and
Catherine Prendergast Goode Reynolds:
(Judie Mason is right! You need those Calvary lot cards.)

Rickard Goode, age 15 years, dearly beloved son of Catherine Goode
Reynolds, nee Prendergast and the late Robert Goode.
brother of May and Robert Goode.* Funeral from residence, 45 S
Carpenter St. Tuesday 930am to St. Patrick's Church.
where high mass will be celebrated. Burial at Calvary, carriages.
Mount Morris and Buffalo NY papers please copy.**

*This would clarify that 1930 census I think. Mary (mary) is probably
the Mrs Edward Kasswell of the 1930 census.
And the Robert Goode in that 1930 census would be May/Mary's brother
and both would be children of Catherine Prendergast.
And maybe that Cath Prendergast 1930 is Cath Prendergast Goode
Reynolds?

**
So the Goodes were probably from Mount Morris/Buffalo NY, don't you
think?

Ill Death Index Richard Goode, Sept 15, 1906, age 15, Cert 00005344

Nan

I just received you tree link, thank you.

This thread: