From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Chicago Daily News
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 20:19:04 -0600

Tom,
I know this isn't what you are looking for, but I noticed a Fred W
Belz passenger in 1933.
He was age 35, single born Illinois in 1898.
He was traveling from Bermuda to NY.
Residence was "Hughes Ave. Rye NY".
Ship: "SS Queen of Bermuda" left Hamilton Bermuda on Aug 19, arrived
Port of NY Aug 21, 1933.

Would this be Delia and Fred's son?