From: "l d" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] IRISH-IN-CHICAGO Digest, Vol 1, Issue 63
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 18:17:22 +0000

>From the Tribune

Irene C. Sullivan, beloved daughter of Anna, nee Connell, and the late
Timothy D., fond sister of Marguerite, Dorothy, and the late Madeline.
Member of Branch 502, L.C.B.A., and Joan of Arc court, C.D. of A., from late
residence, 4127 Washington-blvd., to St. Mel's church. Interment Mount
Carmel. Keokuk, IA papers please copy.