From: "KarenKingHiatt" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Reardon/Riordan
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 10:30:49 -0500

Here's the information about the Riordan/Reardon intermarriage with our
MORAN family.
There's a 3rd cousin in California who has a lot more information -- what
I'm giving you is mostly CLEVELAND,OH connecions..

The Chicago connection is via the probate document I posted on this list --
a 1935 document for GIBBONS -- notifying all heirs of the public sale of
GIBBONS valuables (stocks, mortgages owned, etc.) -- Gibbons is the maiden
name of my great-great grandmother -- and the probate document mentions my
grandmother and her sisters (and many other Irish family members, half of
whom I haven't tracked down yet!)

My 3rd cousin Chris (now living in Lancaster, PA) is also a Reardon
descendent -- and has done more research than I have.

Hope this is helpful.

Regards,
Karen

Modified Register for Patrick Riordan b.1848 County Cork, Ireland

First Generation

1. Patrick Riordan was born about 1848 in County Cork, Ireland.

Patrick married Ellen Murphy on 15 Jun 1868 in St. Patrick Catholic Church,
Bridge Ave., Cleveland, Oh. Ellen was born in Ireland.

They had the following children:

+ 2 M i. Daniel Charles Reirdon was born on 23 Sep. He
died on 21 Sep 1951.

3 F ii. [Unknown] Riordan .

[Unknown] married John Hinkel .

+ 4 F iii. Mary Reirdon died on 30 Jan 1949.

Second Generation

2. Daniel Charles Reirdon (Patrick) was born on 23 Sep. He died on 21
Sep 1951.

Daniel married Rose Moran "Rose" daughter of John Patrick Moran and Mary
McManamon McIntyre on 4 Jun 1902. Rose was born about 10 May 1879 in
Cleveland, Ohio. She died on 16 Jun 1964.

They had the following children:

+ 5 M i. Daniel Edward Reirdon was born on 18 Jun 1907. He
died on 6 Oct 1996.

6 F ii. Rhea Helen Reirdon was born on 3 Nov. She
died on 22 Jul 1966 in 10705 Lake Ave., Cleveland, OH.

Rhea married K. Brice Wiggins son of [Unknown] Wiggins. K. Brice Wiggins
died in Dec 1967. He was buried on 7 Dec 1967.

4. Mary Reirdon (Patrick) died on 30 Jan 1949.

Mary married Harry Hiner . Harry died before 1949.

They had the following children:

7 M i. Edward Hiner .

8 M ii. Harry Jr. Hiner .

9 F iii. Marie Hiner .

Marie married [Unknown] Zeeck .

Third Generation

5. Daniel Edward Reirdon (Daniel Charles Reirdon, Patrick) was born
on 18 Jun 1907. He died on 6 Oct 1996.

Daniel married Hazel La Londe daughter of John La Londe and Anna M. Beres
about 1928/1929. Hazel was born on 20 Apr 1908. She died in Sep 1986.

They had the following children:

+ 10 M i. Daniel John Reirdon .

11 F ii. Shirley Ann Reirdon .

Shirley married Jerome Blau son of [Unknown] Blau.

12 M iii. Thomas Michael Reirdon .

13 F iv. Eileen Clare Reirdon .

Fourth Generation

10. Daniel John Reirdon (Daniel Edward Reirdon, Daniel Charles Reirdon,
Patrick).

He had the following children:

+ 14 M i. Daniel Mark Reirdon .

Fifth Generation

14. Daniel Mark Reirdon (Daniel John Reirdon, Daniel Edward Reirdon,
Daniel Charles Reirdon, Patrick).

He had the following children:

15 M i. Daniel Reirdon .