From: "andrew wood" <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Rose & Alice McCurley
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 19:57:43 -0000

Hi
The Philadelphia Passenger Lists for 1800-1945 shows that Alice McCurley, aged 14 years and nine months and with her last residence as Stockton on Tees, England, arrived in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, on 13 August 1893. her final destination was given as Chicago, Illinois. Her sponsor was her sister, Rose, who had also bought Alice's ticket. Rose had travelled out to Chicago earlier. Both Rose and Alice were my great aunts, does anyone know anything of these two sisters? They were born in Ireland and I have all of the details of their birth and parents marriage etc., together with later information of the family's time in England.
Andrew Wood
UK

This thread: