From: "Marilyn Shanahan" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] SHANAHAN/DOYLE/REDMOND
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 15:02:08 -0600

Sorry Judie...There does not seem to be any connection between our
Shanahans. We have no Masons in our lineage, and our Shanahans came to
Chicago in 1865. There was not an Annie nor a Johanna in the group and they
were mostly males. They all stayed in Chicago. Sorry but good luck with
your research. Don't give up.
Marilyn Shanahan
Chicago