From: "Carmen D." <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Tombstone Readings From Chicago Cemeteries
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 13:58:32 -0500

Thanks Kathy, it is tantalizing info. The first 2 children being daughters
and me having a photo with 2 young daughters could make it a fit. I will
have to go back to the Rhode Island marriages and recheck the info on this
Thomas. I may have ruled out too quickly way back when.

Thanks again. Carmen-Pittsburgh