From: "Carmen D." <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Tombstone Readings From Chicago Cemeteries
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 09:05:58 -0500

Nan, I'm still not having any luck with Thomas Reardon from Tipperary.
Without knowing his wife's name every Thomas I've tracked down has been a
dead end.

Would obituaries help? Something that would mention Tipperary or his parents
Johanna (Breen) & Edmond (Edmund) and maybe siblings listed in the obit
(John, Jeremiah (Providence), Edmond, Mary & Johanna.

Carmen-Pittsburgh