From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] SHANAHAN/DOYLE/REDMOND
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 11:37:23 -0800 (PST)

Marilyn,

I have John BRAZILL m. Mary SHANNAHAN (b.c.1829 Ireland) in or near Gillogue, County Clare Ireland.

Children b. bet. 1849 - 1854 in or near Gilloge :
Annie m. in Chicago to Thomas Mason b. Parteen Co. Clare (my gr grandfather's brother)
Mary Ann m. in Chicago to John Mason b. Parteen Co. Clare (my gr grandfather's brother)
John
Johanna m. in Chicago to 1) ? Nardin 2) ? Murrin
Catherine (aka Nora) m. in Ireland to James Mason (cousin to Thomas and John Mason listed above)

Any connection? Look forward to your reply.

Judie Mason
Chicago

Marilyn Shanahan <> wrote:
Ggrandfather James J. Shanahan born in Ireland 1850 emmigrated to Chicago, married Margaret Doyle from Wexford, in 1872. Many Shanahans remained in Chicago, and many Doyles also emmigrated here via Ontario Canada.
Margaret's parents were John Doyle and Bridge Redmond. Looking for any Doyles or Redmonds who remain in the midwest or Canada.
M. Shanahan