From: <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Brady Connection
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 13:06:47 -0600

Denny,

I have the marriage records both civil and church. The problem is the 1890 census has been lost, from what I understand, due to a fire. I have 7 Bradys coming over in 1888, they would have been in the census.

Maggie Brady, my great grandmother, does not show up until she is married in the 1900 census as Margaret Walsh. They were married in 1895, thus the 1890 census would have been great to show where the others were.

Bill