From: janet aileen <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] PBS Documentary on 'Immigrant Voices AmericanStories'
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 20:50:30 -0800 (PST)

The following came from a dear friend of mine, here in SF...She is a first generation Irish-American( Cork), and her husband was born and bred in County Galway. Her son and mine have been friends since they were tots! I am one of her left-footed dance pupils trying to learn how to dance, Irish style.......a work in progress.

She and her husband are featured in this documentary.......maybe just their dancing feet....

But, so much more to be learned from the series.....hope all that can get it, enjoy it ! I am hoping it is available on other PBS channels throughout the US, Click on the link and maybe you will find it.

Janet