From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] obit Daniel Howard May 1923 native RatheaListowel
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 15:37:15 -0800 (PST)

I have William E. Howard b.5/16/1863 (Chicago) d.8/9/1934 Chicago who was married to Jullia A. Monihan-Wallace (my grandmother's cousin). Siblings of William are Roy & Rita Primrose, Mrs. W. Jordan and Mrs. Richard Tishorn.

Judie Mason
Chicago

Nan Brennan <> wrote:
Chicago Tribune May 20, 1923

DANIEL HOWARD

Daniel Howard, beloved husband of Bernice, nee Golden , father of
John and Edward;
brother of John, Mrs. Edward Brennan, Mrs Michael Brennan, Edward,
Thomas, and Mrs. Dennis Hickey.
Native of RATHEA, LISTOWEL, County Kerry, Ireland. at residence 5135
Lowe Aven.
For information call Yards 0062.

is anyone researching HOWARDS from Rathea Listowel?

Nan