From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Bridget Goulding Cloonprohus Newtownsandes toChicago
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 21:34:07 -0600

Co Kerry: Golden Goulding Golding

Passenger arrived NY May 22, 1908
Departure Queenstown
Ship CARMANIA

Passenger BRIDGET GOULDING
age 17 domestic
FROMCloonpro?iss, Newtownsandes, Co Kerry **
Mr Michael Goulding (probably her father)

Destination: Sister in Chicago, MARIE GOULDING
c/o James Coffey 5319 West 45th St Corner Fuller St.

Note:** I think this is probably "Cloonprohus" in the parish of
Murher, electoral dist Newtownsandes

I believe this family used both Golden, Goulding and Golding.
sister Marie may have married an O'Brien in Chicago.
may have been a sister Bernice Golden(Goulding) Howard Gaynor.

Other possible siblings below in this obit of Bernice Goulding Gaynor

> 1962-03-08
> Chicago Tribune (IL)
>
> Gaynor Edition: Chicago Tribune
> Bernice Gaynor, nee Goulding, beloved wife of Edward; loving mother
> of Edward Howard and John Gaynor; fond sister of Marie O'Brien,
> Margaret Kirby, Josephine Culhane, Nance, the late John, Hugh,
> Thomas, Patrick, Dennis, Michael, and Catherine O'Laughlin;
> grandmother of nine. Funeral Saturday, 8:45 a.m., from McInerney's
> Funeral Home, 46th pl. and Wallace st., to St. Gabriel's church.
> Mass 9:30 a.m. Native of Newtownsandes, County Kerry, Ireland.
> Interment St. Mary's cemetery. BO 8-0703.

This thread: