From: "Kathleen M. Klimek" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Timothy D Sullivan Family
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 14:49:40 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Check your local library. I know where I live I can access the Chicago Tribune obituary and article database.
Also ancestry.com through my public library, has Chicago daily news obituaries for irish families in Chicago. I did not know this until a kind helper through this list looked up my family for me.

Good luck.

Kathleen M.