Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Timothy D Sullivan Family
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 10:25:30 EST

Chicago's St. Mark Church records for 1894-1916, baptisms and marriages, are
available through the Family History Center. The following entry shows the
film numbers.
Title Baptisms & marriages, 1894-1916
Authors Catholic Church. St. Mark (Chicago, Illinois) (Main Author)

Note Location
Film
Baptisms FHL US/CAN Film
1685792 Items 11-12

Marriages FHL US/CAN Film
1703792 Item 1

I'm not sure where you looked for death notices, but Irish in Chicago mostly
used the Chicago Daily News for their death notices, not the Chicago Tribune,
especially in the first half of the 20th century.

Hope this helps,
Elaine

In a message dated 11/16/2006 4:13:41 AM Central Standard Time,