Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] McKeown
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 07:21:31 -0500

Dorothy,

Do you have the census information on them from 1910, 1920, 1930?
Michigan also had state censuses done in between the federal census years.

I live near Barry County, in Kalamazoo County, and would be happy to
help you.

Kelly Ward
Schoolcraft, Michigan USA

>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I am trying to find more information about the following McKeown's:
>>>
>>> 1910 USA census the were in Chicago, Illinois
>>> 1920 USA census they were in Michigan, Barry, Yankee Springs
>>> 1930 USA census they were in Michigan, Barry
>>>
>>> - Samuel McKeown b. abt 1874-80 in Belfast/Ballynure, Antrim, Ireland
>>> and in the USA since 1898
>>> - David McKeown (Samuel's brother) b. abt 1872-78, Antrim, Ireland and
>>> in the USA since 1904
>>> - Rose A. McKeown (Samuel's wife) b. abt 1885, Northern Ireland and in
>>> the USA since 1907
>>> Rose and Samuel's children:
>>> - James b. abt 1906 Chicago
>>> - Lillie (or Libby) b. abt 1908 Chicago
>>> - David b. abt 1912 Chicago
>>> Twins
>>> - Andrew and Samuel b. 6 May 1914 in Michigan (Andrew d. 29 August
>>> 1998 and Samuel d. 30 September 2005 - I think both still resided
>>> close to Yankee Springs, Barry, Michigan
>>> - William b. 21 October 1922 and died Michigan? 13 October 2001.
>>>
>>> Samuel (b. abt 1874) and David (b. abt 1872) also had a brother
>>> Houston (Huston) McKeown (b. abt 1871) in Ballynure, Antrim, Northern