From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] McKeown
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 17:45:57 -0600

Dorothy,

Your Samuel McKeown registered for the US Military draft on September
12, 1918 at the County Clerk's Office in Hastings Michigan.

He gave his age as 41 and his DATE OF BIRTH IN IRELAND as March 10,
1877.

He listed his employement as Farming. (self employed farmer)
His wife's name was Rose.
His home address was R. FR 4, Middleville, Barry Michigan
The Farm was located at Yankee Springs Barry Michigan.

You have quite a bit of information on this family, what are you
looking for now?

Nan