From: James Byrnes <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Gibbons, Moran, Cain, Doherty, Gillman,Langan, Henderson, Elliott, Kellish, Smith, Halloran,
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 05:59:01 -0800 (PST)

A genealogist must have the patience of Job,

The curiosity of a cat,

The stubbornness of a mule,

The eyesight of an eagle,

and blessed with the luck of the Irish!

I can't get my GGGF Joseph Henry Byrne(s) out of Chicago

Have a nice day!

Jim Byrnes, Green Bay, WI
Searching: Byrnes, Curran, Wilson, & Gillespie