From: "Kathleen M. Klimek" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Murray and Tracey
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 09:10:29 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

I have seen Tracey spelled as Tracy also. I do not know which is correct. I know the Murrays and Tracey names are both old west side Chicago family, I know there were some Murrays that lived next to the O'Learys in 1870 census chicago. And family rumor has it they are related to my branch of Murrays but I have not verified this. Timothy Murray and Mary Murray age 60, 9th ward I think?

And like stated before I know Delia / Bridget Tracey had a brother I believe, named John.

Other Irish surnames I am researching are: Gannon (my paternal gg grandma), Hassett and Frawley (both maternal) also west siders / Oak Park.

Thanks all for the help!

Kathleen