From: "Kathleen M. Klimek" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Murray and Tracey
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 09:08:59 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Per the 1870 census third ward - Delia Tracey is listed in the employ as domestic servant of Albert Averill a real estate agent. She is listed as age 23 in August of 1870 so I am surmising she was born in 1847. I have not gotten the actual marriage document copy yet. Although I did find them on the Illinois marriage online database, that is now I got their date of marriage.

Patrick Murray is listed as day laborer, third ward, age 23 in July of 1870. Likely born in 1846.

Thanks for your help.

Kathleen M.