From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Murray and Tracey
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 07:03:43 -0500

Kathleen:

There was a Bridget Murphy age 50 "single" birth date unknown, born
Ireland at the Cook County Infirmary in Norwood Park in 1900.
I wonder how they knew her age if her birth date was unknown, so many
they didn't really know if she was single, married or widowed either.
Did you get their (Delia and Patrick) marriage license from the State
of Illinois?