Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Chicago Citizen
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 06:46:12 EDT

I too am interested about the "Chicago Citizen" for my Flanagan/Flanigan
ancestors from County Monaghan settled in Chicago. GGGG grandfather was Patrick
Flanigan, his son was Francis M. B. Ireland and then there was my G G
grandfather John J. Flanigan (b. N.Y) they lived and died in Chicago. I do not know
who Patrick was married to, only what Calvary Cemetery in Chicago had on
him. That was date of death, and that he was from County Monaghan, Ireland.
Thank you so much...Pat

This thread: