From: <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] List of Chicago Irishmen inMulligan's Brigade, Company "B"
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 20:38:56 -0500

Tom,

I agree. My wife's great grandfather was Joseph Heery, but in the muster on the State Archives he is listed as Joseph Harry. Probably due in part to his brogue. If I use the route at the website, I cannot find him, so I have to use roundabout ways to find him. I even knew the company and regiment, but it did not help. You have to use variuous methods to find them sometimes.

Bill Karr in Peoria, IL., USA