From: James Byrnes <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Origins Network- Free Access for 24 Hours onthe 4th S...
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 15:31:44 -0700 (PDT)

Karen:

Click on the American Flag that says Free Access, then sign-in with your E-Mail address and a password.

You are not subscribing, but the cost is cheap.

Jim Byrnes
Green Bay

wrote:
I finally got into the web site but am unable to do anything unless I sign
up? I just wanted access for today, I don't want to sign up for anything. Is
there a way to do this for the Irish Origins? If I'm looking for someone
in County Kerry, Killarney or Queenstown which are not on the list I saw -
does that mean they are not included in this web site as yet? KJR