From: James Byrnes <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Origins Network- Free Access for 24 Hoursonthe 4th S...
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 04:58:59 -0700 (PDT)

Yes!

I have been in and have been viewing records and info (most are duplicates of material we picked up in Dublin)

Give it another go!

Jim Byrnes
Green Bay, WI

lynsmum <> wrote:
I signed in at 4 minutes past opening time....got the 'run around' so got
out. .... a big farce. My friend had the same trouble too.
Michele in Sydney OZ