From: "Boydstun" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Limerick influence in Chicago
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 17:07:39 -0500

Bless your heart!!! I have long surmised that my great grandfather Edward
Powell, whose brother was George the Alderman, came from Ballylanders but
had no proof and didn't know how to find out. Do you suppose that I can
assume that their other three brothers, William, Giles, and John, came from
there also? Where might I look to learn this information for sure?

Alice Lynne