From: "Carmen D." <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Limerick influence in Chicago
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 15:31:29 -0400

Tom, this is a great posting that embraces many family names. I noticed the
name Reardon. How prominent is the Reardon name in the Chicago area?

I am looking for a Thomas Reardon from the townland of Ballycohey in
Tipperary. He was baptized @ St. Nicholas, Solohead. That parish now
encompasses Oola and as you know is close to County Limerick.

Thomas first stopped in Providence, R.I. area where his 3 brothers lived. He
then went to the Chicago area where his trail is cold. I know he was married
with 2 daughters as I have 2 family photos from studios in the Chicago area.
Thomas was the son of Edmond and Johanna Breen Reardon of Ballycohey.
Although I have the photos, unfortunately I do not have the name of his wife
or 2 daughters. Of course he may have had other children after the photos
were taken.

Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

Carmen-Pittsburgh